Missionary #5, Cameron Peterson, has been called to serve in the Mexico, Mexico City North Mission. He will report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo on January 21, 2009. We are so excited for him but he will be missed.
Oh what a great picture, of our sweet Cameron an Elder, Congrats, to you Cameron,
Val, We are so happy for you guys to get that grand baby girl, YOu deserve her. I am sorry it does seem harder to get our visits in, but let's work on it. Let's get all the girls together for a dinner. I would love to see Jessica and Holly. Plus of course the four of us, anytime, and that goes for the other Peterson, when available and in town, let's get together, Val and Steve let's do something soon, Love you guys so much. Nan
1 comment:
Oh what a great picture, of our sweet Cameron an Elder, Congrats, to you Cameron,
Val, We are so happy for you guys to get that grand baby girl, YOu deserve her. I am sorry it does seem harder to get our visits in, but let's work on it. Let's get all the girls together for a dinner. I would love to see Jessica and Holly. Plus of course the four of us, anytime, and that goes for the other Peterson, when available and in town, let's get together, Val and Steve let's do something soon, Love you guys so much. Nan
Post a Comment